- Intel ® Celeron ® J1900 Quad-core processor with a fanless, low power profile
- Ultra-thin display, only 65 mm slim at its widest point
- Capable of displaying crystal clear images on its 21.5" wide-screen display
- Isolated design provides unique electric leakage protection for COM ports and LAN ports
- UL60601-1/EN60601-1 third edition certified ensures highest levels of safety and reliability
AD-POC-W212C powered by Intel Celeron ® J1900 Quad-core processor, capable of displaying crystal clear images on its 21.5” wide-screen display. The system is highly integrated with a rich selection of I/O connectors, user-friendly function keys and customizable features.
AD-POC-W212C, housed in a slim 6.5 cm casing, weighs only 7 kg. The system optionally accommodates a 2-points resistive touchscreen for ease of use, with many other optional features including Bluetooth, RFID, WLAN and more. The PC is designed for image intense medical applications in operating arenas, at bedside, nursing stations, etc.