- 10.4" LCD supports 1024 x 768 pixels and wide operating temperature
- Brightness of 500 cd/m2 with LED backlight
- Projected Capacitive touchscreen
- High contrast ratio of 1000:1 LVDS signal interface
- Low power consupmtion 10W (Panel only)
- LED driver board built in
- Touch controller included (USB/RS232/I2C)
- Touch support up to 5 points
- Optical bonding (optional)
|Environment||Humidity||90% @ 39° C, non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ 80° C|
|LCD Display||Dimension||251.03 x 202.42 x 11.32 mm|
|Resolution||1024 x 768, XGA|
|Viewing Angle (H/V°)||176/176|
|Backlight Life (hrs)||50,000|
|Contrast Ratio||1000 : 1|
|Touch Screen||Projective Capacitive Touch|
|Response Time (ms)||25|
|Signal Interface||1 Channel LVDS|
|Touchscreen||Transparency||90% / -|
|Environment||Operational Temperature||-20 ~ 70° C|
AD-IDK-1110P, 10.4” 500-nit industrial multi-touch display kit features a 1024 x 768 display and is designed with project capacitive touch technology that allows up to five-point simultaneous touches for smooth operation.
AD-IDK-1110P is suitable for edge-to-edge applications and can be hardened to operate in harsh environments. The series also supports wide viewing angles of 88°/ 88°/ 88°/ 88° for better all-round viewing. AD-IDK-1110P series provides an optimal user experience for the end user, whether with Windows or Android OS support, it is ideal for all kinds of industrial grade HMI, POS and KIOSK applications.
AD-IDK-1110P implements an industrial grade LCD panel which supports a wide range of operating temperatures from-20~70 °C and guarantees up to 3 year longevity support. With an LVDS interface, there is no need for a converter board to connect AD-IDK-1110P with an embedded board, saving more on integration cost and space. It supports USB, I2C, and UART interface.