- Intel Atom E3826 SOC inside
- One-cable-connection to pair with TREK in-vehicle smart display (TREK-303/306)
- Real time rear view monitoring
- Dual independent display/audio output for both driver and passenger for IVI and digital signage application
- Vehicle diagnostic interface with configurable protocols support: CAN (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765) and J1708 (J1587)
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth and WWAN (with dual SIM cards) modules
- Intelligent vehicle power management: ignition on/off delay, wake up event controls and system health monitoring and diagnostic
- Wide working temperature (-30 ~ 70° C),12/24V Car power system compliant (ISO 7637-2) and Anti-shock/vibration (MIL-STD-810G & 5M3)
|System||CPU||Intel® Atom™ E3826 (Dual Core, 1.46 GHz)|
|OS||WES7, WE8S (32-bit), Linux Fedora 18 Remix (kernel 3.8.0) (32-bit)|
|System Memory||1 x SO-DIMM socket, Up to 4GB DDR3L-1066 Non-ECC memory module (Default configuration: 2GB)|
|Storage||mSATA||1 x mSATA slot, support system boot up;Default configuration: 16GB, UMLC, SQFLASH mSATA|
|RF Function||WLAN + Bluetooth||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n + Bluetooth V4.0 combo module via Full Mini-PCIe Slot (Optionl: High power WLAN / WLAN for Roaming, by Project-based)|
|GNSS||Build-in u-blox MAX-M8Q GPS/GLONASS module, support AGPS (Optional: GPS/Glonass/Beidou 3-in-1 module, by project-based)|
|WWAN||4G (LTE,HSPA+,GSM/GPRS/EDGE, EV-DO Rev a1, 1xRTT): Sierra Wireless MC73xx via Full Mini-PCIe Slot (Default: MC7354 for US/ MC7304 for EU)|
|Power||Input Voltage||Supports 12/24 V car power system. (6V ~ 32V wide DC input, ISO 7637-2 & SAE J1113 compliant.)|
|Mechanical||Dimensions (W x H x D)||230 x 72 x 118 mm (Default); 230 x 72 x 198 mm (with IP54 I/O Cover)|
|Weight||1.45 kg (Default);1.95 kg (with IP54 I/O Cover)|
AD-TREK-570 is a compact and economical vehicle-grade, Intel Atom E3826 SOC empowered computing box mainly designed for fleet management application. It can work in extreme environments with wide working temperature range (-30 to 70° C) and anti-shock/vibration to pass MIL-STD-810G and 5M3 standard. Its special power protection (ISO 7637-2/SAE J1455 Class A/ SAE J1113) and intelligent vehicle power management (e.g. Ignition delay on/off, low battery monitor), prevents abnormal electrical noise and surges from impacting the system, guarding against damage from transient car power.
AD-TREK-570 combined with variety of I/O connectors can be connected to devices like TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems), Rear view Camera (for parking monitoring) and CAN Bus devices. It has dual CAN Bus ports and support several kind of vehicle protocols(e.g. J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765) for vehicle diagnostics and driver behaviour management.
Built-in wireless communications (WWAN, WLAN and Bluetooth) enable AD-TREK-570 to send important driver/vehicle/location/cargo information back to the control centre. AD-TREK-570 also reserved dual display/dual audio interfaces supporting different resolutions can deliver different applications to different displays; example, one application to a fleet driver and another to passenger for IVI and digital signage application.