- Intel Atom Baytrail-I E3827 (Dual core, 1.75GHz) platform
- Embedded Stretch S7 video Hardware encoder, support up to 8-ch analog video inputs and 4-ch audio inputs
- External accessible SSD tray with key-lock protection
- Vehicle diagnostic interface with configurable protocols support: CAN (J1939, OBD-II/ISO-15765) and J1708 (J1587)
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth and WWAN (with dual SIM cards) modules
- Design for harsh vehicle environment: wide working temperature (-30 ~70° C), 12/24V Car power system compliant (ISO-7637-2) and Anti-shock/vibration (MIL-STD-810G & 5M3)
|Processor System||Memory||1 x SO-DIMM socket Support up to 4GB DDR3L-1066/1333 memory module; (Default configuration: 2GB)|
|RF Function||WLAN + Bluetooth||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n + Bluetooth V4.0 combo module via Full Mini-PCIe Slot (Optionl: High power WLAN / WLAN for Roaming, by Project-based)|
|Processor||OS||Windows 7, WES 7, Windows 8, WES 8 (32-bit) Linux Fedora 18 Remix (kernel 3.8.0) (32-bit)|
|CPU||Intel Atom E3827 (Dual Core, 1.75 GHz)|
|RF Function||WWAN||HSPA+, GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC809x via Full Mini-PCIe Slot (Default: MC8090 for US / MC8092 for EU) (Optional: CDMA 1xRTT/EV-DO Rev.A: Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC9090, by Project-based) (Optional: 4G (LTE,HSPA+,GSM/GPRS/EDGE, EV-DO Rev a1, 1xRTT): Sierra Wireless MC73xx, by Project-based) 2 x external accessible Mini-SIM card socket (User selectable) with cover|
AD-TREK-674 is a compact vehicle-grade, dual-core computing box designed to provide high-quality video surveillance and fleet management for police car, ambulance, fire engine and buses. TREK-674 delivers tracking and positioning and also supports dead-reckoning, which allows a truck to be traced even if the driver is in a tunnel.
It supports several vehicle protocols (e.g. J1939, OBD-II/J15765) for vehicle diagnostics and driver behaviour management, and it supports up to 8 channel camera inputs for high-quality H.264 D1/30fps/ch recording to improve the driver/passengers safety and security.
Front side USB 3.0 Port, Dual SIM Cards and Cfast slot are designed for easy maintenance. Single SSD tray is swappable and easy for video data backup. The AD-TREK-674 provides reliable on-road recording and can transmit images or alarms for remote monitoring over a wireless, GPRS, 3G, or HSDPA network connection.