- Vehicle grade 10.4" (4:3) XGA TFT LCD with 5-wire Analog Resistive Touch screen
- -30 to 70° C wide working temperature
- 5x User-programmable function keys, 2x 2-Watt water-proof Speakers, and Extended I/O ports (USB 2.0 Type A x1, Power button x1, Reset button x1) for TREK computing box maintenance.
- Built-in light sensor for auto dimming application
- “One-Cable-Connection” to pair with TREK x86 computing box (TREK-5xx/6xx)
- Anti-Shock/Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, EN 60721-3(5M3) compliant
- IP55 compliant (with I/O cover)
- EN 62262 - IK06 compliant
- Comply with ISO/TS16949:2009
|LCD Display||Size||10.4” (4:3) TFT LCD|
|Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768)|
|Touchscreen||Type||5-wire analog resistive|
|IK Shock-Protection Rate||IK-06 (Resistance against impacts with an energy up to 1,00 J)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature||-30° C ~ +70° C|
TREK-306DH is a stylish 10.4" In-Vehicle Smart Display which can be paired with all the TREK computing boxes (TREK-5xx/6xx) with only a single cable (easy for installation). Its excellent display performance; higher resolution XGA (1024 x 768), and higher brightness (400 cd/m2) with reliable 5-wire resistive touchscreen, make it ideal for fleet management as well as in-vehicle surveillance applications in trucks and buses.
With rich, user-friendly I/O (user-programmable hot-keys, auto dimming, and data access/communication capability with TREK computing boxes), TREK-306DH performs as both a vehicle-grade display and a smart console system. TREK-306DH can help drivers improve safety and efficiency while enhancing the driving experience.