- MIL-STD-810G, 4ft. Drop and IP65-cetified
- 10.1" HD High brightness Multi Touch Panel + Digitizer
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i Processor; supports Windows 8 Operating System
- Wi-Fi, BT, GPS, Optional 4G LTE or 3G
- With hot swap battery, battery life provides up to 11 hours of operation
- Built-in dual cameras, 1D/2D, barcode scanner, and NFC RFID
- Compact / light-duty, light weight, 1.5kg
- MSR extension module, Vehicle docking, and Desk docking support
|Display Type||10.1" HD (1366x768) Low reflection LED Backlight LCD (400 nits default; 800 nits by project)|
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 1.7 GHz 4010U Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 1.9 GHz 4300U with Turbo Boost to 2.9GHz Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ Processor 1.7 GHz 4650U with Turbo Boost to 3.3 GHz|
|Storage||Support mSATA SATAIII SSD 32 GB ~ 256 GB(*2)|
|Memory||SO-DIMM DDR3L 1600 MHz up to 8 GB|
|OS||Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro (Default), Windows Embedded 8 Standard (Default), Windows 7 Pro 64bit (By project), Linux Ubuntu (By project)|
|Type||WiFi/ Bluetooth/ GPS/ 4G|
The PWS-870 is a fully rugged mobile tablet PC featuring a 10.1" HD resolution capacitive Multi Touch panel, an Intel Haswell Core i processor, mSATA SATA3 SSD storage, USB 3.0 and HDMI IO ports. For the communcation feature, it comes with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, and 4G LTE. One of the most important unique design feature is it's built-in data collection features: 2M/5M dual cameras, 1D/2D barcode reader, and NFC RFID reader.
To mobile field workers, hot-swappable external battery for long-lasting support allows the system to operate for up to 11 hours at a time. With 1.5kg weight and 25mm thickness, it is comfortable to carry PWS-870 for longer periods of time. The fully-rugged design (MIL-STD-810G, IP65 dust & water resistant and 4-foot drop) allows PWS-870 to sustain in harsh environment. With optional sunlight readable display, PWS-870 is a perfect device for outdoor work.