- Intel H81 Platform
- Intel 4th Gen Haswell Core i7/i5/i3 CPU
- Compact & Rich I/O Configuration
- Front accessible I/O: Dual USB 2.0
- Rear accessible I/O: Dual GbE LAN, VGA, One USB 3.0, PS/2, Dual COM
- Easy to maintain system fan and reusable filter
- Energy Savings –300W 80Plus PSU
|PCI Express x 1||1|
|PCI Express x 16||1|
For high-tech electronics productions like semiconductors which often deal with tiny components, human visual and manual operations more than often fail to meet this trade’s high standards for speed and precision. Using human inspection to detect defects is time-consuming and cannot avoid misjudgement due to human fatigue, and the remove of defective LED dies with tweezers has to risk a mishap due to shaky human hands. Therefore, automatic optical inspection (AOI) systems accompanied with robotic applications are now implemented in hi-tech manufacturing for wafer defect inspection.
AD-AIMC-3421 is designed to address the automatic needs for both visual and motion controls. Featuring a powerful computing core, rich I/O yet with a small form factor, AD-AIMC-3421 is a robust compact system that delivers great space and cost efficiency.