- Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers. Enjoy wireless freedom with long-range
- Bluetooth connection of 330 ft (100m) Reads all common 1D / linear and stacked barcodes up to 20” (51 cm) away
- Small and lightweight
- Lasts a full work shift - 14-hour battery life
- Durable - Withstands multiple 6.6 ft (2m) drops to concrete Watch Durability Video
- Ergonomic - Fits perfectly in the hand for comfortable use over extended periods
- Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potential harmful microbes
- Wearable - Includes lanyard / belt clip for convenient access wherever you go Designed & made in the USA
- No software installation required - use Bluetooth HID mode to connect like a wireless keyboard
- Advanced functionality and scanner configuration supported in Bluetooth SPP mode with SocketScan 10 keyboard wedge software (included)
SpecificationMinimize manual data entry with the Socket Mobile CHS 7Di, a durable 1D Bluetooth barcode scanner. Small, lightweight, and comfortable to hold, the CHS 7Di can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens. The rubber bumper and sealed reinforcements make the CHS 7Di durable to withstand multiple 6.6ft (2m) drops to concrete. Easy to connect, it's ideal for retail, asset tracking, field service or other mobile scanning applications.
Certified by Apple® for iOS devices (iPad®, iPhone®, iTouch®), compatible with Android and Windows® smartphones and tablets.
Choose the right model for your application needs: