- Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers. Just scan an on-screen barcode to quickly pair devices*
- Long battery life lasts a full work shift
- Allows for one-handed operation
- Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potential harmful microbes
- Includes a Universal Klip Case providing a one-handed scanning solution
- Enjoy wireless freedom with robust Bluetooth connectivity
- Reads all common 1D / linear and stacked barcodes up to 20” (51 cm) away
- No software installation required - use Bluetooth Basic Mode (HID) to connect like a wireless keyboard
- Advanced functionality and scanner configuration supported in Bluetooth Application Mode (SPP) with Socket Mobile's SDK
Minimize manual data entry with the Socket Mobile S800, a 1D Bluetooth barcode scanner. Small, thin and easy to use barcode scanner optimized for attaching to mobile devices enabling one-hand operation. The S800 can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens. It reads all of the most popular 1D barcodes and is perfect for retail point of sale, inventory management, sales order entry, field service, and other mobile business applications.
Approximately the same size as a credit card measuring less than ˝ inch (1.27cm) thick and weighing less than two ounces (48g), the S800 is one of the smallest and lightest barcode scanner available in the market today. The S800 slips neatly into your pocket and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand when attached to a smartphone. You can add a lanyard or belt clip (sold separately) for a wearable solution making the S800 accessible at any time.
Certified by Apple® for iOS devices (iPad®, iPhone®, iTouch®) and compatible with Android and Windows® smartphones and tablets.