- Connects easily to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers. Just scan an on-screen barcode to quickly pair devices*
- Battery Friendly® technology enables battery lasting a full work shift
- Made with antimicrobial material for protection against potential harmful microbes
- Includes a Universal Klip Case providing a one-handed scanning solution Scanner reads 2D & 1D barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens
- Easy to use - scans barcodes in any direction
- No software installation required - use Bluetooth Basic Mode (HID) to connect like a wireless keyboard
- Advanced functionality and scanner configuration supported in Bluetooth Application Mode (SPP) with Socket Mobile's SDK
S850, a high-performance 2D and 1D Bluetooth barcode scanner. Attachable to most smartphones enabling one?handed professional barcode scanning. The S850 can scan barcodes printed on labels or displayed on device screens. The S850 is also suited for Mobile Ticketing and high?end retail environments where 2D barcodes are gaining popularity for security and data capacity.
Approximately the same size as a credit card measuring less than ˝ inch (1.27cm) thick and weighing less than two ounces (48g), the S850 is one of the smallest and lightest 2D barcode scanner available in the market today. The S850 slips neatly into your pocket and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand when attached to a smartphone. You can add a lanyard or belt clip (sold separately) for a wearable solution making the S850 accessible at any time.
Certified by Apple® for iOS devices (iPad®, iPhone®, iTouch®) and compatible with Android and Windows® smartphones and tablets.