- Industrial-Grade Panel with Anti-Glare, Anti-Fingerprint LCD display supports MTBF up to 12,000 hours
- Equipped Gorilla® Glass 3 against scratch
- Built-in 2MP front camera and 5MP back camera
- IP54-Rated with water tolerance enhances operation
- Supports glove and stylus with palm detection to expand usability
- Built-in NFC Reader for various service
- Bulit-in MSR / IC card reader/ 2D barcode scanner (Optional)
- Support optional 4G LTE / 3G service / GPS
- Expandability USB 2.0 Pogo Pins
- Battery supports up to 8 hours operation
- Support 75 cm native free drop protection without external protection
- Supports Android 6.0 & Windows 10 IoT system operation
AIM-37 is an industrial-grade mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) system with a built-in barcode scanner and HD Corning® Gorilla® Glass display offering a mean time between failures (MTBF) of up to 12,000 hours. The system design is surprisingly thin (17 mm) and lightweight (800 g) to ensure maximum portability.
AD-AIM-37 features an IP54-rated front panel for protection from water and dust, as well as a directly bonded touchscreen with water tolerance and palm rejection for enhanced operation. Additionally, AIM-37 can be integrated with various peripherals and flexible installation mounts to support diverse applications.