Stack light monitoring sensor target to fit a variety of stack-type light tower with very easy and quick installation
- One product for all scenarios
- Fits a variety of stack-type light towers
- 8 light sensors for fast flexible installation
- No need to stop the machinery while deployment
- Remote intelligent OEE solution by pairing with WISE-4000 series wireless I/O module
- Low power consumption for WISE-4000 LPWAN series
WISE-S100 one-size-fits-all design can detect and indicate several simultaneous operational states through the use of light states such as light on, light off, slow blinking, and fast blinking. WISE-S100 has 8 sensors inside taking up over 90% of its height.
When WISE-4000 wireless modular I/O series is paired with the WISE-S100 sensor, users get a remote and intelligent OEE solution that can be integrated into machinery without stopping production or worrying about wiring. WISE-4000 supports WiFi 2.4G and various LPWAN wireless technologies such as LoRaWAN and proprietary LPWAN (SUB-G) which has higher penetration, lower interference, wider coverage, and fits diverse production scenarios on the production line. WISE-4000 LPWAN series comes with an optional battery power solution.
One Solution for Multiple Stack-Type Light Tower Applications
Stack Light Status Monitoring
WISE-S100 is capable of detecting light statuses—including on/off, and slow/fast blink. This solution has 8x built-in light sensors for quick installation to fulfill most tower light applications
Plug and Play
Directly position WISE-S100 on the stack-type light tower to quickly get light statuses. Users do not need to stop the machine/equipment to deploy this intelligent OEE solution.
Remote Intelligent OEE Solution — Paired with the WISE-4000 Wireless I/O Module
WISE-S100 intelligent stack light becomes a complete OEE solution when paired with WISE-4000 wireless I/O module which supports WiFi, LoRaWAN, and proprietary LPWAN wireless technology for complex environment scenarios. LoRaWAN/Proprietary LPWAN can even support an optional battery solution to do away with tangled wires and cabling issues.
• Up to 10, 000 samples of local data storage with timestamps in WISE-4000 WiFi series.
• WISE-4000 series supports Modbus, HTTP, RESTful, MQTT messaging protocols and sends data to SCADA, MES, etc.
WISE-S100 pair with WISE-4051
WISE-S100 pair with WISE-4220
WISE-S100 intelligent stack light and WISE-4000 wireless I/O module OEE solution are suitable for use in continuous flow production and discrete manufacturing industries. WISE-S100 is aimed at:
• Existing machines with the light towers that have no data transmission functions.
• Equipment with light towers have no direct connectivity within their environment.
• Aftermarket equipment that have light towers that are functioning but cannot be turned off or controlled